Exciting News for the International ORC Community!
EORCC and KCORC have agreed to join together in Athens this year for the “5th International Seminar on ORC Power Systems” on September 9th, 10th and 11th.
This new alliance will expand & strengthen the international community of professionals dedicated to the promotion of ORC Technology.
Industry and Academia will benefit from a stronger coalition of ORC Technology experts to share their knowledge and collaborate from multiple disciplines including the emerging Automotive ORC Systems.
The Engine ORC Consortium has held 5 Global Workshops with the following objectives:
- To create an open forum for technology sharing and learning about mobile and stationary ORC systems up to 100 kW output power.
- To expand knowledge of ORC System Design & Development and collaborate with industry experts to share successful practices and experiences.
- To Identify Government Funding opportunities and leverage development costs.
- To communicate regulatory requirements to ORC colleagues including environmental, health & safety.
KCORC is the premier organization of professionals with more than 400 members from all over the world. Its objectives are:
- To promote research, development and implementation of Organic Rankine Cycle (“ORC”) technology in all fields, for renewable energy, energy conservation and reduction of greenhouse gasses.
- To foster education on ORC technology related science, R&D, engineering and application.
- To attract young students to the ORC technology area, and facilitate their development and careers in science, technology and implementation.
- To promote knowledge exchange and transfer between academia and industry.
- To disseminate information for the general public and public bodies like legislators.
Engine Orc Consortium Workshop
Is an open forum for technology sharing and learning about mobile and stationary ORC systems up to 100 kW output power. Previous events have taken place in Belfast, Northern Ireland; Detroit, USA; and Lyon, France. In spring 2020, we will host our conference in Denver, Colorado, USA. In 2019, we are collaborating with the Knowledge Center on Organic Rankine Cycle Technology (KCORC), supporting their biannual International Seminar on ORC Power Systems (further details below).
ORC 2019: List of Important Dates
|February 28th, 2019||1 Page abstract submission deadline|
|April 1st, 2019||Notification of abstract acceptance and invitation full papers|
|April 26th, 2019||Deadline Full papers / Technical Notes (4-8 or 2-4 pages)|
|August 1st, 2019||End early registration|
|September 9th – 11th 2019||ORC2019 Conference|