The 4th annual EORCC Workshop will be hosted in Detroit, Michigan from November 15th to 17th, 2017 at the Detroit Marriott Troy.
- Registration is limited to 120 attendees and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- The registration fee for the 2017 Workshop is $650 + VAT. Delegates booking before October 1st will receive an early bird rate of $550. Payment must be received by October 15th. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee includes attendance for three days of the 2017 Workshop, light refreshments, lunch, and access to technical papers and contact information of other delegates post-event. Delegates must attend the 2017 Workshop to access technical papers and contact information of other delegates.
- If you experience any difficulty registering online, please contact a member of our event team at +44 28 9043 4320 or email email@example.com
The workshop dinner will take place on Thursday, November 16th. Partners are welcome to attend. Tickets for the dinner are priced at $75 per person and should be reserved in advance. Please note this is an optional element, and costs for dinner are not included in the registration fees.
Detroit, MI USA
Detroit Marriott Troy
200 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084 USA
- +1 (248) 680-9797
- Detroit Marriott Troy Website
Discover a modern Troy, Michigan, hotel situated off I-75 in affluent Oakland County.
The workshop venue in Troy is conveniently located near local entertainment and attractions, including The Somerset Collection – a luxury retail epicenter, The Palace of Auburn Hills, Cranbrook Museum, Freedom Hill Amphitheater and downtown Detroit. Boasting an array of amenities, this hotel in Troy is a delightful retreat.
Guests appreciate the complimentary Birmingham, Michigan, hotel shuttle within a five-mile radius and thoughtful touches, including well-appointed work-stations, deluxe bedding and the on-site restaurant and lounge, 200 west. The Troy Community Center is walkable from this contemporary hotel. The reinvented lobby features creative food and beverage concepts, plush seating and modern technology designed to meet the needs of today’s traveler. As a certified Michigan Green Lodging Facility, you can count on the Detroit Marriott Troy hotel for a relaxing, eco-friendly stay.
An overnight conference rate of $175 per night plus taxes has been negotiated with the hotel. To book this, please contact the hotel directly at +1 (248) 680-9797 or click here.