If you’re interested in giving a presentation during one of the 2018 Workshop technical sessions, please use the form below to submit an abstract. Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for the 2018 Workshop are also available.
- The technical presentation should be related to any of the technical areas and be presented within 20 minutes, allowing time for questions.
- The abstract should include: topic, purpose, methods, approach and results.
- A draft of the abstract should be submitted to the website for review by April 30th, 2018.
- The Organizing Committee will inform speakers of acceptance no later than May 14th, 2018.
- Following presentation at the 2018 Workshop, selected authors will be invited to submit a paper to be published within conference proceedings or a technical journal.